Inspiration Social Embroidery Techniques from A to Z
The Sewing & Vacuum Center – September 9 – 10, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Kellie Rushing
at The Sewing & Vacuum Center
for the Embroidery Techniques from A to Z Event!
Embroidery Techniques from Applique to Zippers
You will learn:
- Applique – inside and out – everything from basic satin edge to trendy motifs on flat to furry fabrics and everything in between.
- Smorgasbord of lettering techniques: monogramming, miniature, bubble, puffy and calligraphy to fit all of your needs. Say it with embroidery!
- Stitch a hat on a single needle? Yes you can! Learn how to mark, stabilize and hoop a hat in no time!
- Discover Stitch Swag! Now it’s easy to transform one dimensional embroidery into oh-so-cute and useful 3D projects. These in the hoop projects deliver fun and creativity with every stitch.
- Zipper insertion and flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs.
- 4-hour lecture demo including interactive student hands-on segments.
- Brand new presentation, fresh samples and hot new techniques!