Exclusive Singer 15J Bobbins. For the QUANTUM® Futura™ CE-200, Futura™ CE-100 and models 100, 104, 117, 118, 132, 132Q, 140Q, 2623, 2662, 2638, 2639, 3962 & Izek.
Pack Of 10: $4.99
Here are some great software options that are offered with the Futura.
- Futura Auto-Cross Option - An auto-digitizing software that converts clip-art into cross stitch format. Choose from a variety of cross-stitch sizes to personalize your design. (Requires Futura Auto-Dititizing option or the Quantum Futura)
Our Price: $99.00
- Futura Hyper-Font Option - A simple software program that automatically converts any True-Type® font available on your PC into embroidery. You can generate stitches from any true font on your computer, create monograms, manipulate each letter, arch, stretch, rotate and more. Works with or without Auto-Punch Auto Digitizing Software.
Our Price: $149.00
- Futura Photostitch Option - A simple software program that has the ability to convert a photo image into embroidery, with a special technique that recreates the appearance of the photo with stitches. Works with Singer Futura models CE100 and CE200. Download, scan or draw your own pictures. Comes with Singer Software Support.
Our Price: $149.00
- PC Connection - Connects directly to your PC's USB port, enabling you to download designs from the internet, or work from a collection on a CD or floppy disk.
- 85 Built-in Stitches
- 129 Built-in Stitch Programs
- Embroidery Designs - 60 built-in designs, including 2 fonts, plus 60 "bonus" designs
- 4 One-Step Buttonhole Styles
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - with see-through cover
- Built-in Needle Threader - Thread the needle in one easy step.
- One-Touch Pattern Selection
- Programmable Needle Up/Needle Down - for precision pivoting at corners & curves.
- Optimum Power Control - Provides extra piercing power when sewing heavyweight fabrics.
- Drop Feed - Essential for free-hand embroidery, monogramming, stippling & button sewing.
- Thread Color Charts - Thread charts from various thread companies make it easier to get the exact color you want.
- Create Your Own Designs - From scanned photos or pictures, clip art, etc. The software automatically fills the design with stitches and sends it directly to the machine.
- Embroider Your Choice of Designs - All of the popular formats are accepted.
- Included Hoops
Large - 4 1/2" x 6 3/4"
Small 3 1/8" x 4 3/4"
- Embroidery & Darning Foot
- General Purpose Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Extra Needles
- Extra Bobbins
- Buttonhole Opener/Brush
- Small Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Special Screwdriver
- Small Spool Cap
- Large Spool Cap
- PC with a Pentium II processor or above
- Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
- 64 MB of RAM
- CD-Rom drive
- 500 MB (or more recommended) of available hard disk space
- Color standard VGA adapter
- Microsoft compatible mouse
Blindstitch Hem Foot: Used to position the hem for blindstitch hemming on the machine. This is a fast alternative to hemming by hand.
Button Sewing Foot: Holds the button firmly in place when attaching it to a garment.
Cording Foot*: Used for gathering, shirring and applying fine cords. *QUANTUM® Futura™ CE-200 and Futura™ CE-100 require a universal shank, available separately.
Even Feed Foot: Used to sew plaids, velours, velvets, ultra suede and other napped fabrics. (Also known as a "Walking" foot.)
Invisible Zipper Foot: Provides an invisible closure on skirts, dresses and other projects.
Pintuck Foot*: Works in conjunction with a twin needle to create small tucks or pleats in delicate and lightweight fabrics. *QUANTUM® Futura™ CE-200 and Futura™ CE-100 require a universal shank, available separately.
Rolled Hem Foot: Used for rolled edges on scarves, handkerchiefs and linens made from delicate fabrics. (Also called a "Narrow Hem" foot.)
Ruffler Foot: Quickly and easily produces professional looking ruffles or pleats. Use for home décor projects and clothing construction.
Special Purpose Foot: Ideal for decorative sewing such as appliqué, satin stitching and cut work. It has a grooved bottom that allows for thread build-up in decorative stitches and is transparent so you can see your work. (Also known as a "Decorative Stitch" foot or "Satin Stitch" foot.)
Universal Shank: For the QUANTUM® Futura™ CE-200 and Futura™ CE-100. Required to attach the Cording Foot and Pintuck Foot.
Zipper Foot: Used to insert zippers, stitch cording or stitch any seam that has more bulk on one side than the other. It adjusts to either side of the needle.
¼-Inch Foot: Popular with quilters, this foot is used for piecing quilt blocks, sewing narrow ¼-inch seams and topstitching. (Also known as a "Quilting" foot.)
Click here to view Organ embriodery needles