Note: Strict copyright laws eliminate the possibility of returning or exchanging software since it is so easy to copy and share.
E-Z Estimator 7.5
With the E-Z Estimator software program, you can prepare embroidery production and price estimates quickly and accurately. This new program will improve your shop production, present a professional image to your customers and provide production and status reports on your business.
- Retail: $299.99
- OUR PRICE: $250.00
|THERE IS NO SOFTWARE PACKAGE TO EQUAL OR SURPASS THE EZ ESTIMATOR!
E-Z Estimator takes the guesswork out of Embroidery ……
* Stitch estimating
* Production runtime estimating
* Costing for wholesale and retail sales
* Retrieve past quotations
* Appliqué estimating
* and a Business Planning Package customized by YOU
Your toughest embroidery production task just got easier. With the new E-Z Estimator software program, you can prepare embroidery production and price estimates quickly and accurately. Designed for the small to medium embroiderer, this program was written by a professional software developer AND a working embroiderer in the field, will take the guesswork out of what to charge
customers and make a fair profit.
- The E-Z Estimator creates a customer database
- Estimates how long it takes to do a specific job from start to finish
- Prepares wholesale and retail price quotes
- Prints invoices and archives customer's estimates and past quotes
- QUICKLY prepare STITCH Count Estimates
- Prepares Applique stitch counts and applique sewing estimates
- Your data from previous releases is imported into the 7.5 release
This new version includes:
- Stitch Estimator
- Applique Estimator
- Business Reports fully adaptable to YOUR business
- Intellectual Property Release
- Employment Agreement
- Company Policy Manual Customer Policy (for sewing on their provided items)
- Business Plan Outline
- Income Estimator - How many items must you sew to reach your income goal?
- Budget projection software for analysis and business planning
The full 2003 design data collections of Dakota, Great Notions, OESD, and Floriani are part of the stitch processing calculations for time and pricing estimates.