PE-Design version 5.0
SABVR 5.0 Upgrade for PED Basic
Brand New in Factory Sealed Box
The software solution for creating amazing embroidery patterns, right on your own computer, using your familiar Windows environment. Just place the memory card from the PE-DESIGN system into your Personal Embroidery Machine to sew beautiful multi-color embroidery and professional monograms.
The features of the PE-Design version 5.0 are too many to list! It includes all of the features of the previous versions, plus more!
- Database of Thread Charts - Besides the Brother thread colors, there is now a thread chart database of manufacturers such as Sulky, Madeira, Robinson Anton, Isacord, etc.
- New Feature! - Most Recently Used Files" has been added to Wizard. The Wizard will keep a file of your most recent activity at the bottom of the Wizard screen.
- Hoop size to match new sewing area - Allows you to change the size of the Design Page and the Design Page Background up to 160mm X 260mm.
- Region motif sewing
- Line motif sewing
- More image file types can be entered:
Windows Bitmap (*.bmp)
Kodak PhotoCD (*.pcd)
Exif (*.tif, *.jpg)
Windows Meta File (*.wmf)
Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
Encapsulated Post Script (*.eps)
- More thread colors
- "SELECT All" shortcut
- Feathered edge stitch
- Centering function
- Memo function - You can enter comments in a saved PES file.
- Grouping function
- Outline text (True Type fonts only)
- Wizard Function - Gives a step-by-step guide for creating pattern data,
according the type of data you want to create.
- Image Management - When you create a photo stitch, you can adjust the image tune.
- Photo Stich - Create embroidery patterns from a photo, and view a preview of the completed design.
- TWAIN Operation Function - You can operates a TWAIN standardized scanner or
other device to import an image.
- Function for Creating Motif Data - Programmable Stitch Creater allows you to create, edit and save
fill stitch and motif stitch patterns, which you can apply to
the enclosed regions of patterns.
- IBM PC or compatible, 486 or higher processor
- Windows 95 or later
- 32MB of RAM
- 30MB free hard drive space
- SVGA (800x600) or more, high color
- CD ROM drive